• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download flashplayer

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop.  I thought it came with the latest version of Adobe.  However, when I visit certain web sites to view video clips, it advises me that I have to download the latest version of Adobe.  I contacted my computer vendor (Acer), and they advised me to contact Adobe Support.  The representative I spoke with at Adobe Support advised me to utilize the discussion forum in order to receive a video that explains how to download the latest version of Adobe. If you would please provide assistance with this, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank You.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Microsoft does not allow external installs into Edge or Internet Explorer

If you want the latest Flash Player, you will have to use a non-Microsoft browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used your link for the Adobe download.  It seems to be working successfully.  Thank you very much...really appreciate it.  Have a great day.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On Windows 10, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Updates.  If you're using IE or Edge, you probably just need to enable Flash Player in the browser, or if you're using Edge, the behaviour you're observing is probably due to Microsoft's implementation of Flash Player click-to-play, where Flash is disabled by default and the user has to allow it on a per site basis.  Please see the following for assistance:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines