download issue using window 10 and latest version of firefox

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10. this computer is about 6 months old. i am using the latest version of mozilla firefox. I was on facebook playing one of their games. out of nowhere, the game just stops. i refreshed the game and got a message telling me that i needed adobe flashplayer to use this game. when i followed the help instructions telling me how to check if my computer has flashplayer, i am told i DO NOT have adobe flashplayer. ok, so i try to download it to my computer. i do not know how to take a screen shot to show you the message. it goes through the install process. asks me if i will allow this program to make changes, yes. the program does the install and up pops a message telling me "insufficient user privilege to install application". what does this mean and where did my flashplayer disappear to? i was just using it and it disappears in the middle of a game? help please

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines