Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Latest Flash Update - Licensed for Enterprise Distribution

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In February, I applied for and was granted an Enterprise Distribution License in order to install Adobe Flash 24.0.0.221. in our environment. Since then, vulnerabilities have been discovered that require us to update to at least 25.0.0.148. However, I cannot find any way to download an offline installer for distribution after logging in. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

To circle back on this, and resolve the issue.  Communicated with customer offline and customer now has access to the distribution download page.

<edit: fixed grammar and added more information for clarity>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and the link to the distribution page you are attempting to access. To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To circle back on this, and resolve the issue.  Communicated with customer offline and customer now has access to the distribution download page.

<edit: fixed grammar and added more information for clarity>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines