• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Flash Player onto my laptop to run files I saved outside of the browser, but the Installer doensn't work. Every time I try to download I think it ends up deleting itself? Basically after running the installer I don't have the application. I have Windows 10. Thanks.

TOPICS
Product issue , SWF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Flash Player is not an application, so you will not see any app after installing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is not an application, so you will not see any app after installing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also... I have no real idea what you mean by "files I saved outside the browser". Flash Player is only a browser plug-in. If you've saved SWF files they will be no use to you unless you open them with a brower (until Flash Player is turned off, soon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines