• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Flash Player but doesn't work

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i dowloaded the newest version of the Flash Player because i want to open a .swf document on my mac book. During the download no errors occured but the Flash Player is not in the Applications folder. I also tried the website from adobe https://helpx.adobe.com/de/flash-player.html to check if the installation was successfully. The check link from the website said that there is no installer flash player on my mac book.

Maybe you can help me and tell me how to run my flash player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please specify :

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6. I have both Safari and Google Chrome and have set Chrome as my default browser as I was told it would work better with uploading flash player although I have tried with both and neither work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari version is Version 11.1 (12605.1.33.1.4)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrome version Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey i dowloaded the newest version of the Flash Player because i want to open a .swf document on my mac book. During the download no errors occured but the Flash Player is not in the Applications folder

Flash Player is a browser plugin and installs to the /Library/Internet Plug-ins directory, not the /Applications directory.

If you are attempting to view a raw SWF file (not wrapped in HTML document) you'll need to Flash Player projector to view the SWF file.  The Flash Player projector is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads  Scroll down to the Macintosh section and look for the 'Download the Flash Player projector' link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines