• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded the Dynamic Media Classic to replace my FP and tried logging - doesn't work

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO, I downloaded the Dynamic Media Classic to replace my FP and tried logging in as directed but it will not recognize my Adobe login, nor my email or browser logins...how do you get this Dynamic Media Classic to work?? I have several documents that required FP that are used over again and I do not want to lose my access.  HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Dyanmic Media Classic Desktop doesn't replace Flash Player in general. It specifically replaces using log on to the browser version of Adobe Dynamic Media Classic user interface.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/dynamic-media-classic/using/intro/dynamic-media-classic-desktop-app.html?lang=en#intro

There is no magic download offered by Adobe to replace Flash Player for other sites. That's not how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dyanmic Media Classic Desktop doesn't replace Flash Player in general. It specifically replaces using log on to the browser version of Adobe Dynamic Media Classic user interface.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/dynamic-media-classic/using/intro/dynamic-media-classic-desk...

There is no magic download offered by Adobe to replace Flash Player for other sites. That's not how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are saying is there is no replacement and I will lose access to those documents in my archived files...

Kathy Anne Wood​

[moderator: personal information deleted per forum's policy]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's the case. Flash Player is going away, not being replaced by something else. You needed to convert those documents to something else or remake them. Yes, it's a pity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines