• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading adobe flash

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to download adobe flash player and when it asks me for my username and password it keeps shaking the box and highlighting the password indicating that either the username or password is incorrect 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is yoru system prompting for the userID/password to install the software.  This is a macOS safeguard to ensure the person installing software has the permissions to do so.  If you are an administrator on your computer, enter your userID/password.  If you are not an administrator on your computer, enter an Administrator userID/password to install the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your gonna have to dumb that down for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using the account ID & Password you use to log into your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines