• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading offline (standalone) installer of latest Flash player?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When visiting the normal download link for the latest Flash player (currently 10.3.183.10), it says the file is 2.95 MB. But it's actually 766 KB, i.e. it's a web installer.

I want to install flash player on a computer which doesn't have proper internet access (don't ask why, long story). Can I find the complete, full, standalone "offline" installer anywhere on adobe.com ?

Views

3.7M

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Find the download links in this topic from the Flash Player FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find the download links in this topic from the Flash Player FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2011 Sep 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thank you sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the link above contains the offline installer for version 11.7, is there also a direct download for the latest version? (currently that seems to be v11.8.800.94 according to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are looking at a topic that is two years old; the direct download links have changed, and are posted dozens of times every day.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2013 Jul 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Yeah I replied to a two year old topic on purpose, as this was the result that came up in my search (and noticed it had stayed relevant all the way to 11.7) so I figured this may happen to others as well. I thought it'd be better to update this one, than to start a new one leaving this old topic 'deprecated but still out there'.

Anyway I didn't find any of the links posted every day (?), but yours seems to do it. Will bookmark that. Thx again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the forum search is truly horrible; I can never find anything that I am looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you can follow this link to download latest version :

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4998295#4998295

Vincent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I went in search of a standalone or offline installer of the latest Adobe Flash and a Google search landed me here.  Anyway I managed to sort out my download but not with anything on this posting so I have registered to share my solution:

Searching for an 'offline' or 'standalone' isntaller doesnt work.  If you search on Google for 'adobe flash distribution download' or something along those lines using the keyword 'distribution' you will quickly find what you need.  That said below is the link that works at the time of this posting:

http://www.adobe.com/nz/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Regards

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott42nz wrote:

That is for you, probably residing in New Zealand.  The rest of the world should start with the "normal" link http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link no longer works.

Why does Adobe make this so difficult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page is working as expected.  The distribtuion3 page was decommissioned at the end of September.  There was a note at the top of the page for about a year stating the page was going to be decommissioned.

As the page now states:

If you are an individual customer, installing Flash Player on a personal computer, please go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download and install Flash Player.

If you are distributing Flash Player within your organization, please apply for a distribution license at https://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html to apply for a distribution license (free for most use cases).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so how do organisation get hold of the latest flash MSI for distribution ? I have completed the form for licence agreement and received the email with download link.... but nothing.... where can I find the MSI ??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "but nothing" mean?  What happens when you attempt to access the new URL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) I clicked the supplied link

To download the Flash
Player version that you would like to distribute, please visit the following
URL: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html

2) I'm redirected to 'Adobe Flash Player Distribution' page with only a menu icon in top right hand corner of page.

3) click menu icon and presented with 'Products Page'

4) select Adobe Flash Player Icon

5) then im redirected here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=KLXMF

6) Only option is to install now - via web installed. (offline MSI media I cant find) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What geo-location are you in? Does the URL have a country code in it?

It sounds like none of the content is loading and only the header of the page is loading.  Not sure why this is happening. Can you post a screenshot of the rendered page so I can forward it to the licensing team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, can you please try the following:

1. Log out (distribution5 page requires access via Adobe ID)
  2. clear browse cache/cookies
  3. log in again
  4. Does the page load completely?  If not, post the screenshot of the rendered page.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m-vargas - please remove my post 11-Oct-2016 08:46 which displays download URL!

I used the following link to obtain previous versions of flash player but it doesn't have the very latest version

Archived Adobe Flash Player versions

I'm still unable to access any offline versions via the supplied distribution link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 AdobeFlash.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 menu.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 download.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@samg26303054

I have forwarded this to the team that handles that page for further investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleaned cache checked geo-location but same page view.

The page rendered correctly using Chrome Browser. I now have the necessary Adobe Flash download.

Thanks you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser (including version) is it not rendering the page correctly?  Also, what OS, including version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browser IE11

Version 11.0.9600.18449

Update version 11.0.35

OS - Windows 7

Major  Minor  Build  Revision

-----  -----  -----  --------

6      1      7601   65536

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines