• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edge will not find flash player enabled

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 my operating system is 64 Bit Operating System; x64-base operating system.

Windows Edge will not recognize Flash Player as being enabled. I have followed all the steps to insure that it is on in advanced settings numerous times and have reset browser each time after doing so. I even tried turning it off reset, then turned it back on and reset browser, it still says that the flash player is disabled.. help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to search Microsoft – Official Home Page

Microsoft has LOCKED Edge and Internet Explorer so users may not update Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, JTS, if this is accurate, how can I enable Flash on our PCs running W10 and Edge? I have spent a lot of money on buying Adobe licences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go through Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)  to resolve the issues faced.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@doug204

What Windows 10 version is this on?  Please go to Settings > System > About and provide the following information:

• Edition
  • Version
  • OS Build
  • System type

For the vast majority of use cases, Flash Player distribution license is free.  In the case of Flash Player ActiveX for IE/Edge on Windows 10 there is NO distribution license as Flash Player is embedded in IE/Edge by Microsoft with all updates being released by Microsoft via Windows update.  The Adobe licenses you have purchased are for other, non-Flash Player, products.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edition: W10 Home

Version: 1703

OS Build: 15063.296

System type: 64-bit OS, X64-based processor

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug204

Thank you for providing the OS information.  The system has the latest Windows 10 (Creators Edition).  With this release, Microsoft has implemented Flash click-to-play on Edge, which disables Flash by default and the user must enable it, per-site. There is no 'always allow Flash' option. For more information, including instructions to enable Flash, per-site, see Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines