• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed Flash Player in Wordpress Blog

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to embed a Flash Player in wordpress (inline) so the user can automatically view in the video format even if it is not installed on clients's system. E.g i have a crictime page and i want to publish an ebook in video format. can i do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out SWFObject, and see the options for Express Install in the docs:

GitHub - swfobject/swfobject: An open source Javascript framework for detecting the Adobe Flash Play...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeromiec for replying.. but the problem still persists and even on my new fashion blog i.e on hairstyles and other haircut tutorials. Please someone check and give me a comprehensive reply in this regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if Flash Player in Wordpress Blog is the name of the installer file you are using? We have various installer files and the file name will tell me exactly which one you are using. At which point in the installation workflow process is the crash occurring? For example, immediately upon launch, after entering the Admin UserID/password, something else? Does the crash generate a crash log file (usually saved at ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/)? If so, please upload the file to Document Cloud at cloud.acrobat.com/send (see instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud) or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user-account to access, and post the link to the uploaded file in your reply. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ZahidIqbalRana

With the exception of 'Flash Player in Wordpress blog' the rest of your post is word-for-word a copy of my comment on a different post.  Please do not copy/paste my comments as your own, especially when they make it sound like you are an Adobe employee.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, have you got soultion? we also want to do that in shopsy, but we are not getting any way. Though site is custom and our team is not finding a way to publish ebook in video. Can you help us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines