Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded swf and Firefox Scrolling issue on .aspx page

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a swf file - AS2 (old one). I have embedded that with .aspx page and output from SQL database will be displayed on that SWF file.

It works fine with IE and Chrome but FF has an issue. When I use mouse wheel to go up and down the swf image will disappear until I done the scrolling.

Any solution? Please help.

Thank you !

SWF.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a browser-related drawing bug.  It's hard to say without actually debugging it.  Nothing is jumping out at me from your snippet.

A URL that demonstrates the problem and some basics like Operating System and browser version would also be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have a dynamic graph display on my page. Once I scroll down or up the page by pressing mouse wheel, the graph disappears for a second (until I release mouse wheel).

Graph.JPG

Browser: 52.8.1 (32-bit)

Flash player: 30.0.0.113

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't help me.  I really need to be able to run it under a C++ debugger in order to understand what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like I have similar issue that mentions here:

1212813 - [e10s] Flash plugin windows flicker on and off during scrolling

Has this bug already addressed?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an exact issue that I'm facing:

Flash player scroll bug with videos

I tried based on your reply but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Mozilla 1212813, it's Mozilla's bug, and they marked it WONTFIX.

Again, I'd really need to be able to debug it under a C++ debugger to understand why it's failing and either report it to Mozilla with a root-cause analysis, or get it fixed on our end.  I would not assume that just because issues described in bugs and forum posts sound similar to the issue that you're experience, that they have the same cause.

This *isn't* a widespread issue that I'm aware of, so it's interesting.  Given the behavior you're describing, it's probably a Firefox bug, but I don't have enough evidence to back that up.  It's also possible that there's a problem with your implementation (I find this reasonably unlikely) or maybe it's a GPU driver issue.

Without the ability to reproduce the issue we're just guessing, and that's not going to get anything resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines