• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just want to let you know that your documentation about how to enabled Flash in Chrome is no longer accurate since Chrome 56.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html

Do you plan to update this to page with the new procedure?

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?hl=en

We would like to send our user to your page that includes all of the browser procedure but it's not possible because the content is not accurate.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

I'll make a note to update this topic, however, I'd recommend using Google's support document.  It's more thorough and will be updated sooner than ours if Google makes changes to how the manage Flash Player in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, we are in the process of updating the enable flash player in chrome tech note.  Google's  Adobe Flash isn't working - Chrome Help support document is much more comprehensive, than our tech note, which is being updated to only contain the same information as in 'step 1 turn on Adobe Flash Player' of Google's support document.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thank you!

Can you let me know when it's done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll make a note to update this topic, however, I'd recommend using Google's support document.  It's more thorough and will be updated sooner than ours if Google makes changes to how the manage Flash Player in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to enable flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please specify:

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.  If you continue to experience issues after working through Google's tech document, provide the information previously requested by my colleague.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines