• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

enable flash

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know the EOL of the flash has passed but i would like to override the block of flash content on my computer im willing to risk it

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and is removing support for Flash Player in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  See https://www.chromium.org/flash-roadmap for more information.

Once Chrome 88 is installed there is no way to load the Flash Player plugin as Chrome 88 doesn't support the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and its on chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and is removing support for Flash Player in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  See https://www.chromium.org/flash-roadmap for more information.

Once Chrome 88 is installed there is no way to load the Flash Player plugin as Chrome 88 doesn't support the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines