• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENOUGH for "flash 2020" already

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just let people use flash player already, ENOUGH for chrome and firefox ending flash support in dec 31. 2020, ENOUGH for killing flash in the end of 2020, internet cafe and computer lab (include students) cares about flash so they can do whatever they want. Alot of popular youtubers like pewdiepie (who plays happy wheels in 2019 to stop t-series), markiplier, mattshea, and other small lets players plays flash games.

Now what did nick.com and original club penguin do, they shutdown because of adobe announcement and i know that HTML5 games will be future of web games but i find it UGLY for example vehicles series (play2max version) on coolmathgames.com they KILLED the original game by vogd, and alot of web games that looks like crappy mobile games (Not the good version, the bad version)

I mad at you adobe you ruin the entire internet and other artist or should called you "ADOBO"

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Don't worry, nothing is impossible in digital world. like before when open source project like gnash, today lightspark can easily replace Flash player so you can imagine that among millions users/developers some will find a way to continue to enjoy good Flash apps/games

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> I know we see the future differently Robert

This is the point, my comment is not my point of view, it's the reality of the market, which I don't agree to 100% of course, but hey,

I'm only a developer, not a CEO of any kind of big corporation.

> For "function doesn't exist" it shows the need to rearchitect. No end user is going to say "I won't play this game because it doesn't use the multicast port"

well, is it the user developing or the developer?, if a company uses ip mullticast and netgroup with rtmfp that's because they don't have choice to use it or just create a massive bandwidth congestion in their private or public network. but there are many other cases that javascript just could not replace Actionscript. Ecmascript E6X filled all the gaps, but it's now up to the browsers to adopt it at 100% without any behavoir differences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, it me again sorry for making this post as a terrible person (feel free to hate me......i guess) i mean open source flash player (gnash, lightspark) was a better alternative than adobe flash. (originally known as macromedia flash) and they can replace it in dec 2020.

Also, how can i locked this topic caused i don't want to ask this anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Flash Player, I don't want you to stop in December 2020 because i want the old websites and games back in the 1990s and 2000s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The time of the most creative because a lot of hope isnt'it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE A SOLUTION THAT CAN KEEP IT AFTER 2020 AND IT REALLY WORKS UNLESS I AM WRONG latter aw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share your solution, I am also working on such a project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bryanf3863389

please share your solution thanks

For the developers, this link can enumerite what solutions exist (for now)

https://veriskope.com/2019/10/22/flash-2021-seven-valid-options-to-keep-using-your-flash-application...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines