New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 64 Bit

Flash 31.0.0.122 64 Bit

16 GB RAM

AMD Radion 7 and Intel HD Graphics 515

I have been struggling with an error #2154 on a specific site where I stream live sports from (it prompts you to enable Flash each time you start it up). It happens both on Windows 10 64-bit laptop and the same operating system on a desktop.

Videos play for a few minutes on both before the screen goes black and the error message is displayed. This happens whilst using both the latest versions of Chrome and Edge browsers and all previous versions.

One browser that does seem to work is Firefox for some reason.

I have the latest versions of Windows 10 64-bit, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the browsers but to no avail. I would be grateful for any help or advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

This error is linked to how the developers programed their actionscript application (certainly related to a NetStream object)

you must contact the developers of this website to fix your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error is linked to how the developers programed their actionscript application (certainly related to a NetStream object)

you must contact the developers of this website to fix your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the reply Robert.

That sounds logical so I will get in touch with the developers and see if they can fix it. I appreciate your help and it least it means I can stop trying to fix it myself– and failing!

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Yes it's absolutely a code issue that only developers can fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines