• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error installing

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe Flash on my computer (windows os) and it stops and asks me to close Chrome and press continue, it still doesnt work after i do that Ive contacted the online support they advised xlearing cache and cookies and trying to download again, and same error occured, please what can i do ?

15721918770308554865953409681469.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

If you've got Chrome closed, then you probably have an application that uses Chrome under the hood running.  Google Hangouts is a usual supect.

Altenatively, you could just launch Task Manager (hit alt-ctrl-del and choose Task Manager) and then close anything named Chrome.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you've got Chrome closed, then you probably have an application that uses Chrome under the hood running.  Google Hangouts is a usual supect.

Altenatively, you could just launch Task Manager (hit alt-ctrl-del and choose Task Manager) and then close anything named Chrome.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines