• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook - Farm Town Issues

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest version of Flash has issues that make some of the features of Farm Town not work properly when using Firefox or Chrome.  The forum at Slashkey is loaded with complaints regarding this and it doesn't seem to matter what computer or operating system is being used.  How long will it be before there is a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

I've played FarmTown a fair bit and while its been a while I understand what you are saying.  Can you give me your platform (OS, Browser version, Player version) information.

Thanks,

~Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Now both FF & Chrome are working, but still cannot get IE9 to work

Margaret

ON, Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Farmtown, when I go to the marketplace to hire someone to harvest, I don't see anybody. Same if I go to the markeyplace to sell items. There are others there. I can tell that because the my nameplate on my guy changes colors. But, I can see nobody.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should be us that decide to use or not . I enjoy my flash player . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2011 Aug 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Google chrome and occasionally IE. Forget FF...that used to be so good, sucks now. I am an avid FarmTown player via FaceBook.  Since the new "forced upon me" Flash update my game is impossible to play.  I am enough computer savied, and I have done everything to fix Adobe's woes.  My last resort was to disable Shockwave 10.3 r183 in Chrome but the only thing that this action fixed was correct the vertical 3 letter words.

I have gone through 3-4 delete flash/reboot/re install new version, increased flash space used, had my registry cleaned via purchased remote programs, and the woes continue. 

Why do you people stop us from downloading an old version ??????? 

Why do you push for a lousy version that has brought many a game players such trouble? 

Why don't you just remove it from the updates?

What is the most common FarmTown player issue??  constant server disconects, farms won't open, farms freeze, and the ugly Flash player puzzled caricature saying that flash is unresponsive, close tabs? 

Take a trip to Slashkey.com forums and see the numerous pages of same complaints, all leading to Flash how to, answers. Facebook said the same thing. Flash is messing up the game.

Do something, besides blaming our computers, memory and graphics cards. These things don't go bad all at the sam etime and across the globe. We all share the same thing   FLASH PLAYER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we should be able to use it if we want too . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 25, 2011 Aug 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have great news....we fixed the issues and appologize for the problems cause by our last update.  Sometimes good intentions have a negitive impact.  In this case we found the problem and fixed it as soon as possilble.

A new flash player was released this morning!

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That fixed nothing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone give me something I can use since adobe is no longer working on Vivaldi browser plz? A link to a new player that will work for my Farm Town? šŸ˜ž

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to get on Farmtown because of Adobe Flash what can I do been playing since 2010 real upsetting I am retired love the game & friends all over the world that I have met

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble too did u get it resolved do not understand this Flash thing cannot fet on my farm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines