• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook Videos prompt to install Flash Player on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes i faced with a problem on Facebook when i watch videos. It ask me to install flash player to watch video, but already flash player installed on my PC. Do anybody can tell me what is the problem it is? I need to solve this problem for watching video songs without having face any trouble.

<moderator: link deleted.  link appears in your user profile, as such you are self-promoting your website, which is not allowed.>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Your problem was distinct from the thread that you replied to.  I've branched your question into a new discussion in order to give you more relevant feedback, without spamming the original posters who have already solved their problem.

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem was distinct from the thread that you replied to.  I've branched your question into a new discussion in order to give you more relevant feedback, without spamming the original posters who have already solved their problem.

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON AND FROM THERE THE ENDLESS UNIVERSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply to my issues. This problem is solved many days ago after updating windows on my pc but unluckily now Adobe Photoshop don't run on my pc. I'm feel [moderator: link removed] and frustrated as i am not able to use adobe photoshop now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Photoshop issues, post your comment to the Photoshop forum

Don't include non-related URLs, nor self-promote your site.  Those are not allowed and will be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines