Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed unsupported plugin version adobe flash

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to take an assesment given to me by a propective empoloyer and I tested my settings before starting and it says for the adobe flash player:failed unsupported plugin version

I have checked my components and the most recent upload seems to be updated as it says "component not updated" which is said to mean it is on the latest version. I have also changed in my settings to "ask first" for the flash because that is the only other option or it is off and not allowed. And I am on windows 7 and have no access to any other computer. Please let me know if I can fix this. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am using google chrome. But I actually figured it out! I ended up activating the flash on the specific website instead of ask to automatically I think it said. Not sure exactly what I did.. but I did it. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can;t see part of my screen so I did a screen shot to make sure thats all the message said and at the end of
"failed unsupported plugin version"  its says v.0.0.0 so; failed unsupported plugin version v.0.0.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser, including browser version, are you using?

Completely out of your control, this propsective employer will need to find new technology for their assessment as Flash Player reached end-of-life on December 31, 2020 and all supported browser versions will soon be dropping support from Flash Player in their respective browsers. For example, Google will deprecate Flash Player in Chrome with the up-coming release of Chome 88.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am using google chrome. But I actually figured it out! I ended up activating the flash on the specific website instead of ask to automatically I think it said. Not sure exactly what I did.. but I did it. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great.

Yes, Chrome, and other supported browsers, disable/block Flash by default, forcing the user to enable it for each website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines