Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Farmville game

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Two days ago, I updated the OS on my Apple IMac.  After this IMac was updated, there is a game called Farmville, that I play via Facebook.  I can no longer play this game I assume because I updated my OS.  How can I get access to Adobe flash player so I can play this game until the end of 2020, when it goes away?

Thanks,

Lee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Apple wanted you to be ahead of the curve, so they closed down Flash early in Safari 14. You can use Chrome or FireFox for a couple of months.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple wanted you to be ahead of the curve, so they closed down Flash early in Safari 14. You can use Chrome or FireFox for a couple of months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most game developers have already made the switch to HTML5.  And those that haven't won't be around much longer.  Looks like Farmville is in the latter group.  It's shutting down on Dec 31st.

https://gamingph.com/2020/06/farmville-turns-11-years-but-the-game-will-stop-working-on-december-31/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines