• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefox 3.6.6 released

LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2010 Jun 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The many problems caused by the new Firefox 3.6.4 "hang detector" facility that led to Flash Player crashes has led Mozilla to release Firefox 3.6.6 with a higher timeout value.

For details see http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/The+Adobe+Flash+plugin+has+crashed?s=plugin+timeout&as=s

Please update your Firefox if you have troubles with Flash Player on FF 3.6.4!

Thanks to eidnolb for providing the information about the Firefox update!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the info.. its usefull....!

Happy debugging..!

Thanks,

Pradeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Firefox 3.6.6 with Flash 10.1 will play a flash video in full screen,  but none of the controls work in full screen on some sites. I also had games like Farm town lock up when in full screen on facebook. I ended up going back to Firefox 3.5 everything works normal now.

I did do a fresh install of 3.6.6 and lastest flash before downloading Firefox 3.5,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines