• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefox Flash Games Scroll is Reversed

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason when using Firefox any facebook game i play that uses flash the scroll is reversed. so if you scroll up it zooms out in the game and if you scroll out it zooms in in the game. this makes no sense. it  was working but now its not. i have done clean installs, uninstalls reinstalls. i have the latest flash, latest firefox, windows 10 1709 64bit. all my browsers are 64bit as well. any suggestions? this is highly annoying. i also am on a fresh install of windows done this morning.

j

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide direct links to games exhibiting this behaviour so that we can investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I'm using a Windows 10 VM test system and I'm not able to reproduce on Forge of Empires, and Coral Isle doesn't seem to be loading for me.  I've asked other folks, with a physical Win10 system to also attempt to reproduce.  Waiting to hear back from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i upload a video? and it started out working correctly then all the sudden stopped. makes no sense to me. !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the forums software allows uploading a video, like they do screenshots, but you can link to video (e.g. uploaded to youtube, or some other service) using the video icon in the editor:

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 2.59.16 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here i uploaded it to my youtube channel

Flash player reverses scroll in games - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting the video - very helpful.

Coral Isle doesn't load for any of us.

For Forge of Empires, I do see the behaviour now - scroll up = zoom out / scroll down = zoom in.  I wasn't noticing it because when I scrolled the screen would go white and then redraw (this is on the virtual machine).  I also tested on a Mac OS 10.11 with Chrome and the behaviour is the same.  Nothing has changed in Flash Player since the most recent release (December 12).  It's possible something changed on the game side.  I recommend contacting the game developer to see if something changed on their end and/or if this is expected behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok so while i am not sure what causes it, i know for a fact it is an issue with flash player and the user profile. Once I logged in as a different profile it worked. so to fix it i deleted my profile and rebuilt it, now everything is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines