Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 26 Network Installation Download for Servers

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

I hope someone can help save me from losing the will to live while trying to get hold of the latest Flash Player for Windows Server.  I Know my PC is running flash just fine as the Adobe site keeps telling me but my PC is Windows 10 and Not Server 2012 R2 that i need the download for. 

I want it to install Flash Player on some non internet connected hosts.  I dont want to just to be clear I have to due to security issues.

Usually you would have an option to download the network redistribution package? but its like trying to find the Loch Ness monster minus the lovely scenery 🙂 And no monster

Cheers

Monty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

If you are distributing Flash Player within your organization, you'll need to obtain a Flash Player distribution license (free for most use cases).  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to request the distribution license. You will receive an email within 3 business days (most are approved almost immediately) containing the distribution license agreement (in PDF attachment) and the URL to the distribution page to download the installers.  Please ensure your spam filters allow the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you looking for Flash Player for IE on Server 2012, or for other browsers?  Is this for distribution within your organization or personal use?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria

I am looking for Flash Player for IE and Firefox on Server 2012 using both Scenarios below.

First Scenario is for my own test lab to complete a proof of concept.

Second Scenario should testing be successful I would like to deploy to a small organisation please.

Kind Regards

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Microsoft embeds Flash Player for IE in Server 2012, just like they do on Windows 8 and above.  However, it's included in Desktop Experience which is disabled by default. Please enable Desktop Experience to enable Flash Player for IE.  Since Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Updates.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Maria

That will sort my IE problem.  How do I sort Firefox please?

Many thanks for your help on this

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are distributing Flash Player within your organization, you'll need to obtain a Flash Player distribution license (free for most use cases).  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to request the distribution license. You will receive an email within 3 business days (most are approved almost immediately) containing the distribution license agreement (in PDF attachment) and the URL to the distribution page to download the installers.  Please ensure your spam filters allow the email to go through.  If you don't receive the email within 3 business days, reply to this post and we'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Maria

I have completed the Licence Distribution questionnaire as requested and await the response 🙂

Many thanks for your support once again.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines