Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 31.0.0.122 using Chrome on Mac OS

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently updated the flash player for the recent version "31.0.0.122".

However, every time I open a game page on Facebook it says its having issues. When I checked the "chrome://components/" it says that it hasn't been updated.

Tried uninstalling and installing it again. Activating and de-activating on Chrome's settings and it still doesn't work.

And I can not find any answers either on the Adobe help page or the Chrome page - since I tried everything they suggested.

I have a Macbook Pro from 2012 and I'm currently using the macOS Sierra 10.12.6.

Please help! I know it's silly, but I really like to play my games once in a while

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

31.0.0.122 is the most recent version of Flash Player available.

For Chrome, there is no need to install Flash Player separately, as Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  They do block it by default, forcing users to enable it.  When the user exits out of Chrome, the user's Flash allow selection is deleted, resulting in the user have to allow Flash again on that site the next time they launch Chrome.  This is a Chrome implementation and nothing to do with Flash Player.

For help enabling Flash in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

31.0.0.122 is the most recent version of Flash Player available.

For Chrome, there is no need to install Flash Player separately, as Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  They do block it by default, forcing users to enable it.  When the user exits out of Chrome, the user's Flash allow selection is deleted, resulting in the user have to allow Flash again on that site the next time they launch Chrome.  This is a Chrome implementation and nothing to do with Flash Player.

For help enabling Flash in Chrome, see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If Google's instructions don't work, please contact Google and/or the game developer for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines