Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Access authentication failed

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having problems with Adobe Flah Player. I was trying to watch a movie on a streaming website (Super Écran Go) and when I tried loading the video, the following message appeared:

Flash Access Authentication failed: Write to the system failed. subError:Out of DRM Error range :: [ErrorEvent type="authenticationError" bubles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text=""]

I have windows 10 and I tried on three different browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I also tried uninstalling Flash and installing it back again. Nothing works. What is the problem? Is it caused by Flash or is it something else?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to talk to the content provider.  Either the authentication service is down on their servers, or they don't like your credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem with my imac, and I have the latest flash player...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message is saying that the content provider's servers threw an error when checking to see if you were authorized to see the content you were trying to watch.  You need to talk to the content provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i finaly found the problem. It was in the firefox preferences. I had to chek: cookies THIRD PARTY TRACKERs  and it works ! 😉

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 5.32.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that would make sense.  In this instance, Firefox is breaking the application logic on the site and it can't authenticate you.  The video delivery pipeline and authorization stuff is complex, and video is expensive.  Content providers want to make sure they're getting paid for the ad views/subscriptions that fund the purchase and delivery of those video streams, etc... and you need an impartial third-party to keep everyone honest.  (The ad folks are paying for placement and want to know their stuff was viewed, the content provider is motivated to inflate the numbers to increase revenue, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That Great

NCL STORE - Siêu thị tiện ích thông minh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines