• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash ActiveX - Version 27.0.0.159

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed on the Adobe Web site that Version 27.0.0.159 is available. On my Adobe Flash re-distribution page there's no Version 27.0.0.159.

I only see the 27.0.0.130 highest version available.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

I just downloaded from the re-distribution page the 27.0.0.130 Version but it installs already the new 27.0.0.159 Version. So the msi sources got updated already.

2017-10-10 13_08_46-Flash Player-Einstellungsmanager.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded from the re-distribution page the 27.0.0.130 Version but it installs already the new 27.0.0.159 Version. So the msi sources got updated already.

2017-10-10 13_08_46-Flash Player-Einstellungsmanager.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We were in the process of pushing the bits live. You would have checked when everything was not live. Try clearing the cache to see ther updated page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version information fits now. The early bird caches the update . Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates to the Windows 10 version of Flash? I have checked Microsoft Update Catalog, but it is still showing last months updates. I also noticed that there wasn't a security bulletin with this update? Is that normal?

Thanks,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears Microsoft has released version 27.0.0.170.  I just ran Windows Update on a Win 10 Home system and Flash was updated:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines