Flash and C++

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using flash activex as embed inside a c++ project.

The c++ project is free software application in all its services that needs flash to be embed inside it.

I need to know these :

1. how can i have it as embed inside c++ so users dont need to donwload flash as they install the c++ application but it is allready embed inside the application

2. will i have problems after 2020 that adobe has announced that flash will not be available in browsers ?

*** By embed i mean like chrome or Edge browsers using it without the need of installing the flash player independantly.

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017
Hi,You're distribution method requires a Flash Player distribution license. Please contact an Adobe business representative for more information, including assistance with your 'Flash Player beyond 2020' question.Thank you.--Maria

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You're distribution method requires a Flash Player distribution license. Please contact an Adobe business representative for more information, including assistance with your 'Flash Player beyond 2020' question.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines