Flash and Win xp +Firefox

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2010 Jun 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have spent the night trying every single suggestion on these forums and other sites- i have tried install older versions of firefox and adobe but to no avail- nothing works.

I have tried the about:config suggestions (as theres some that say put it at 60 or 1 ) tried all varients- nothing.

With older versions as soon as you hit a flash site- bam your forced into uploading the latest one- and even with the older versions it stil lcrashes- whatever its installed its a hidden file or something that doesnt get removed when you try uninstall it.

It seems the ppl here keep feeding the same damn things trying to blame everything else except adobe flash player thats screwed up!!!

Fix it please or ppl will jsut stop using this- it is a catastrophe as its messed up millions of pc's!!!

I know what I am talking about -35 years -in the pc field-this fault lies with soemthing embedded into flash player that doesnt get unistalled!!!

All was perfect even with new firefox- UNTILL - i installed new flash player- now nothing works and firefox hangs or crashes!!!

I cant believe you put this out with such a major flaw in it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2010 Jun 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ianb4all wrote:

I cant believe you put this out with such a major flaw in it.

We didn't put out anything - this is a user-to-user forum, and you don't need to blame us fellow users for what's wrong with the software on your computer.

We are here to help other users, but since you don't provide any information about your specific situation (no OS or browser info, no symptoms), there is really nothing we can do to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines