Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash - Browsers

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a developer of a website using Flash...

When I access it, I am H24 obliged to allow Flash so that my Flash is displayed whereas before I didn't need to...

So, I wanted to know if there would be a possibility to authorize Flash AUTOMATICALLY via a code (JS, HTML or other...)

Yours sincerely

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

I would think not, since the browser makers have designed it so your end users are annoyed, and contact you to find a solution to avoid using Flash before the end-of-life. If you could bypass the annoyance to your end users, the users would not be contacting you...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a browser restriction, you should report your complain to the respective browser developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would think not, since the browser makers have designed it so your end users are annoyed, and contact you to find a solution to avoid using Flash before the end-of-life. If you could bypass the annoyance to your end users, the users would not be contacting you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines