• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLash code: 2032

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting the following error message when playing certain games on Facebook. Error Info: "FlashCode: 2032, HTTPStatus: 0, FileName: sp.json"  and I keep reloading and reloading and keep getting the same error. Have contacted Mozilla about the issue, but they are saying to contact you. I am stuck in the I sent middle here....I sent Mozilla the following info.....

I run Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit. I have been having issues with Flash player on Firefox for a long time now. Last I saw was that Firefox will no longer support or run Flash. Yet most of the web still uses it. I only have issues with the Flash when using Firefox. Everything works great when using Edge and most of th etime when using Internet Explorer. Now I am getting the following message. "Error Info: "FlashCode: 2032, HTTPStatus: 0, FileName: sp.json". And "most" of the time it is on Facebook games and video's.Untitled.png

Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated. If there is any information needed that is not here, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Thank You sincerely for your time and assistance with this issue. But I

have decided to just switch to Chrome Browser. Everything just works

allot better there. gain Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some solution that you can try

1.some time Flash player for Firefox doesn't work for some users.because some flash player related files   won't remove when it is re installed.first you need to uninstall using the uninstaller :You can download it from Here:http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html.

Then Download the latest plug in version from :https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

• a.Run the Uninstaller
  • b.Reboot the system
  • c.Install flash

2.If you're not so adamant about Firefox you can try latest chrome version it have a built in flash player.

3.2032 error usually cause because of the browser cookies and caches so

• a.clear the browser cache
  • b.check the box override automatic cookie handling in browser settings

Hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your reply. I did uninstall Adobe flash and reinstalled it as described. Cleared the cache and selected the "override automatic cookie handling" and selected 450mb. But alas, it did not fix the issue.  I have contacted Facebook, Mozilla, and now Adobe. I am at a loss. Was thinking maybe its just that my computer is not powerful enough for some of these new games etc. I don't do games like World of Warcraft etc....too involved for me. Here are the properties of my computer...comp.png

Again, Thank You for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Last I saw was that Firefox will no longer support or run Flash."

This is not true.  Most browsers are moving to a click-to-play model where they disable Flash by default and users have to enable it per site, or for all sites.

Error 2032 indicates an issue with the content or a network issue.  It's trying to load a file that it can't find (see CurtisMorley.com » ActionScript Error #2032​, https://forum.starling-framework.org/topic/error-2032-stream-error-in-as3 )  You would need to contact the content developer to notify them of the issue.

Also, are you running the stable version of Flash Player (downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer) or the content debugger?  Launch Firefox and navigate to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.  Click the 'Check Now' button.  Copy and paste the resulting System Information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. Check if Flash Player is installed on your computer

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION

Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Firefox (NPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Window 10)

Here is the system information. And I don't understand a word of the

information you said to check out Curtismorley .com or

starling-framework.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the information.  If you had been using the Content Debugger it would have indicated in the System Information output.

The links I posted confirm the error is a content/network issue, not Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have problem playing it only in firefox right. other browser support this game isn't it?

(If so it should be a problem with in the Firefox)

Or try this link :https://support.recright.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000611905-Error-2032

(I have contacted the criminal case help center for this problem i'll get back to you when they get back to me)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FloretMedia BNGLR

What are you talking about "criminal case help center"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

he contacted Firefox no help so I  tried contacting "Criminal Case" might be they get this kind of questions I guess, but they can't help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I understand now.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool dude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You sincerely for your time and assistance with this issue. But I

have decided to just switch to Chrome Browser. Everything just works

allot better there. gain Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to say "I told you so " dude..

lol but we tried sorry that any of that didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no  google  chrom   i  do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines