• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash does not work!

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash does not work, all the latest updates, but you can not see it.

The latest version of flash player, the latest win10, the latest Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and flash does not work!

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_19h23m40s_001_Chrome Legacy Window.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_19h24m17s_002_Chrome Legacy Window.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_20h39m44s_001_Microsoft Edge.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_20h40m26s_002_Microsoft Edge.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_20h40m53s_003_Microsoft Edge.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_20h41m19s_004_Chrome Legacy Window.png

Ashampoo_Snap_wtorek, 19 grudnia 2017_20h43m02s_005_Pomoc wtyczki Flash Player - Mozilla Firefox.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.12.17_13h32m44s_008_Ustawienia.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash works on all of these browsers on Windows 10

All of these browses block Flash by default, forcing the user to enable it, usually on a per-site basis (example: Edge forces user to enable Flash for each site, there is no global setting to enable for all sites).

See the following for assistance:

<edit: formatting>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dziękuję za odpowiedź.

Niestety to nie ten problem, wszystko ustawione wg powyższych instrukcji.

Niektóre strony www dodane są do wyjątków, mają włączone zezwolenie na używanie flash, a i tak nie działa.

Nie ma okienka z zapytaniem o pozwolenie, ani żadnego przełącznika, aby włączy flash.

Pozdrawiam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following:

• operating system, including version
  • browser, including version
  • link to page that is not working - exact link.

This most likely is going to be a content issue, or a browser issue.  Content needs to be coded such that it'll work with the browser's click-to-play implementation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I have Windows 10 and I use Edge.

Flash works fine on the browser, but on gameroom (facebook), it requires an update. When I try to update it, it says that I already have Flash and gives me instructions to enable Flash on my browser (which it is - I tried to turn it off and on again, just to see if it works, but it stays the same)... It has been this way for 2 days and I can't find a way to solve it. Can you please give some pointers, in order to make it work? Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue. Its enabled from settings but edge reports that its disabled. Anyone please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help with Edge or Internet Explorer... Microsoft has LOCKED both of those programs, and only allows the Flash updates that are sent out with a Windows update

Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@teresaa10071449 ,

Microsoft disables Flash by default, forcing user's to enable it for every site that has Flash content. See Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

What happens if you click on the 'Get Adobe Flash Player' button link?

1.jpg

What happens when you click on the puzzle piece in the address field?

2.jpg

Microsoft disables Flash Player by default on Edge.  User's must either click on this puzzle piece to enable Flash on EVERY site, or if the puzzle piece is not there, there will most likely be a link to install Flash Player (like on your first screenshot).  Clicking on the link will most likely display the 'Allow Flash' dialog window.  If it doesn't, the site does not conform to Microsoft's click-to-play implementation.  That is a site content problem, not Adobe Flash Player.  The bottom of Microsoft's blog post Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog  contains instructions to report the site to Microsoft. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines