• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash doesn't work opera 49

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have opera 49, I have already installed flash player (re-installed too), but my browser (opera 49) can't read flash contenets. I have chrome, and firefox if I really need to use a flash, but i's pretty annoying can't use flash on my first browser. Any fix?szdf.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the operating system, including version, you are using?

Please provide a direct link to content that is not working

Opera is based on Chromium, and they have incorporated some of the recent 'block flash by default, click-to-play' changes into Opera 49.  I would recommend contacting Opera for assistance as it's the browser that determines when to load the Flash plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows 10 pro, version: 1709, build: 16299.19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a direct link to content that is not working.

<edit>

In addition to my previous comment, it's quite possible the content provider hasn't updated their content to conform to Opera's 'click-to-play' implementation.  Since the browser landscape around 'Flash click-to-play' is very fluid, content developers need to stay abreast of the browser changes. Some do, some don't. I would also recommend reporting the issue to the content provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opera 49 implements click-to-play for Flash Player.  It appears to be in line with Chrome's changes (which makes sense, since Opera is a Chromium fork).  This is Opera's change, not ours.  Please feel free to let them know your thoughts.

The following Chrome guide might be useful:

Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines