Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION

Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Firefox (NPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Vista)

I have tried now for weeks to upgrade my Flash but the download window is always blank.  I have even tried using 3rd party sites and it is same thing.  This is really a pain.  Is there any way to fix this?  I have even tried using Chrome browser to upgrade and no luck.

[moderator: added os version to title for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This usually happens when the OS doesn't support SHA256 digital signatures, which the installers now use. Vista with Service Pack 2 should support SHA256 digital signatures.  If you have SP 2 installed, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2763674/you-cannot-run-an-application-that-is-signed-with-a...  for assistance.  If you don't have SP 2 installed you'll need to upgrade to SP 2 or a newer OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have SP@ and went to link tried to download the update that said 64bit like it said and got message stating This was not needed for my system. I am to the point that I can not fun any games or anything on some sites do to flash not updating.  I can not afford to get a new computer or windows 10 software right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try the offline installer, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  There is no guarantee the offline installer will work.  Just a suggestion to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines