Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash games on 28. not loading fully

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknown.png

Ok, so my laptop is relativity new its a Samsung steel series aspire f-15, been trying to load web based flash player games on here for months to no avail, and its doing my head in every time the game updates i have to get a memory stick and copy my data from my pc to this laptop.i've tried FF Opera Brave Chrome. the only one that works is edge, and in system files i cannot open flash player settings can anyone help me

i've done all of the trouble shooting i've googled from going into ff about:config and plugins on chrome now doesn't work whats happened to flash it used to be so easy to trouble shoot but now i cant do anything 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could it be due to

HTML5 By Default

which is a stupid id every facebook game i now cannot play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done all them, step by step instructions on how to replicate would be

i got this laptop in decemeber 2016 and not been able to get any flash game to work since then.

step by step instructions on how to replicate would be

have a fresh windows 10 machine all i did was install avast then install browsers from that date, Chrome FF Opera then downloaded flash player from that date. they have been updated since then but to still no avail

Finally got a video captured, black screen of java death - YouTube

it loads but when it comes to loading files it seems to crash, every flash based game does this

i think windows is blocking the ppapi for games, games work on Edge but no chrome based browsers.

i downloaded an extension IE Tabb and it work fine. So i think its more windows end then Java or chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so downloaded Flash debug to find out why it wasn't loading and got this script

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

at Processors.Accessories::TProcessorLoading/ProcessorOnChange()

at Foundation.LoaderQueue::TLoaderProgress/UpdateProgress()

at Foundation.LoaderQueue::TLoaderProgress/Update()

at Foundation.Resources::TResourcesCore/Update()

at TApplication/onEnterFrame()

at Foundation.Vo::TimerVO/update()

at Foundation.Utilities::TimerManager/onEnterFrame()

is it something my end or there end thats causing the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a coding problem, trying to use a null object

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has Not Been Answered....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a content issue.  The content (game) developer has is referencing some thing (e.g. button, Movie Clip, etc) that doesn't exit, or isn't correctly referenced.  It's not a playback issue.  Recommend contacting the content/game developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cross-origin plugin content from login.phpsrc=usjoyfun&pid=AG229260&server_id=8&is_adult=0&time=1521277531&sign=EF317A1598CF65B5B95027AC3884D0A1:1 must have a visible size larger than 400 x 300 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked.

its not the content issuer as the game loads fine on my pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "the game loads fine on my pc" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simple on another console the game loads fine, on everything. Chrome edge ie ff drave opera but on my laptop it will not load how come?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by console you mean computer I guess.

so the problem comes from your laptop.

just try to completely remove flash, empty all the cache of your browsers (persistent too), reboot

and reinstall flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's really not enough information here to answer your question.

My guess is that you're running different versions of Windows, Chrome or Flash Player between the two machines.  That said, I don't think that the Flash Player version is actually going to matter, because this is a content issue.

If everything is exactly the same, then you probably have a corrupted asset in the browser cache.  Conversely, it's also possible that there's a problem on the content provider's side, and you're not able to load a necessary asset from the network.  The computer that's working has the missing asset in its cache, so you're getting away with it because that computer never needs to request the asset.  If that's the case, clearing the cache on the working machine should allow you to reproduce the problem there as well.  Knowing which is which would be pretty interesting.

If clearing the cache (or using incognito mode) on your desktop doesn't break the website, then we know that the problem is on your laptop.  At that point, I'd look at the cache as the first suspect, and would recommend running chkdsk, and correcting any problems that you might find with the filesystem before removing and reinstalling Chrome.

Check your hard disk for errors - Windows 7:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2641432

After that, remove and reinstall Chrome.

If you're still stuck, some basics would be great:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines