• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash in the Edge browser not working properly.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I got a Windows 10 update. This morning when I went to read the online paper I subscribe to I got a error message that said Flash not Enabled. I followed the link and tested Flash and it said it was installed. They also showed how to make sure it was enabled in settings which it is. I went back to the newspaper page and I got the same message. Before today I was reading this page with no issues in the Edge browser. I just found out that if I go to the site with Google Chrome it works just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it yourself if you have Edge. Go to New Jersey Herald - News

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft changes the way Flash Player functions on Edge in the Windows 10 Creator's Update (version 1703).  If there isn't an obvious way to enable Flash, the content provider hasn't updated their site to comply with these changes.  For assistance, please see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines