• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash installation on macbook pro, help?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new MacBook Pro and I was trying to download adobe flash onto it. I followed the three steps and the flash downloads appeared on my desktop however it is not working, I have followed all the steps adobe has recommended about checking the safari system preferences. I also have the mcafee protection thing so I turned that off to see if it was that stopping it (it was not.) Please could someone help me as I have tried downloading it about 10 times now and it just won't work? thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on your "new MacBook Pro" comment, I'm assuming this is on macOS 10.12.  Please confirm.

Which browser are you installing Flash Player for?

If, after going through the installation steps, you got to step 3 (browser launches to an adobe.com page), Flash was most likely successfully installed.  If there was an error during installation, it would have been displayed in the installer dialog window.

Please provide a direct link to the content that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines