Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash installed, last version,activated, but no found on this site

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i hope you will can help me, if this site have a support they never return. i have try many things (stop adblock, install flash 2 times, i have try on internet explorer (on the screen shoot i'm on google chrome. This problem is new.

Adobe Flash Player - Version : 32.0.0.101

Thainks for you return.

flash.01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the site provider what their plans are to replace Flash by next year. Flash Player is going away soon, it is official, and officially it will get more and more annoying to use it until then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The behavior you're experiencing is the result of a combination of things:

• Your browser is preventing Flash Player from operating normally by blocking it by default
  • The website is written in such a way that when Flash Player is blocked, there's not a way for you to enable it

The content provider really needs to fix this (and in reality, needs to migrate to native web technologies like WebRTC, which provide conferencing functionality without the need for plugins). 

Short of that, you could experiment with multiple browsers.  Each browser vendor implements their Flash blocking stuff a little differently, so you might find that one works better than the others.

Aside from that, it might be time to look for a better competing service.  There are plenty of options in this space which have already made the jump to current technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines