• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH IS ABASHED

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not SUPER computer literate so I'm going to need some patience here.  When I went to use my PicMonkey account it won't load the pictures and I got this message

Flash is abashed.

We can't find Flash on your system. It could be disabled or maybe you never installed it.

If you're still having trouble check
How to activate flash

I know Flash is on my computer.  My Google is up to date.  I cannot get Flash to update. 

I also went to my Flash settings and see this

NPAPI : Plug in version : not installed

NPAPI : Plug in version : 25.0.0.148

in case that helps with anything. 

I tried to update Flash when it first prompted me to but it didn't work.  Please help!  Working on pictures and I'm on a deadline. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're using chrome, flash is embedded in your browser.

because the statement "Flash is abashed" is nonsense it looks more like a prank than a problem.  you can check your browser's flash by gong here, Flash Player Help

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Using Flash Player]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/9/13903878/google-chrome-block-flash-html5

Deana

"Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like the site you are attempting to visit isn't handling Google's new 'click-to-play' model very well and not detecting that you do indeed have Flash Player installed (or maybe JavaScript is disabled, or a combination of both).  Also, Googles Site Engagement Index score is used to determine the frequency of visits to a site and whether or not to display Flash content by default based on said score.

Please refer to the following resources for more information:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines