• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Not Installing Properly

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im running a training which uses adobe flash. Every time I go to a new page it prompts me to install. However, after I install, the application is nowhere to be found on my computer and I am getting the same pop up that prompts me to download when I go to a new page. The pop up says "The scene you are about to access contains flash content, but your flash plugin does not seem to be installed or updated. It is recommended that you download the latest version of flash player from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer. Do you want to download the latest player now?" Additionally, on my chrome browser, in site setting, flash is stuck on "Ask first."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a browser plugin, it won't show up in Applications or /Program Files directories

All browser vendors block Flash by default, forcing users to enable it.  If you're being prompted to install, most likely it's disabled and the browser is unable to determine if the content requires Flash to prompt you to enable it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html has links to enable Flash for the various browsers.  If none of these work, it's bmost likely a content issue.  In that case, please contact the content provider for assistnce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines