• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash not working in Safari and is working in Firefox

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble with safari OS Sierra and Flash 25.0.0.171 - I have installed and uninstalled and apple took over my computer for 2 hours yesterday and no luck. The clouds in the adobe site move so it is installed. When I open the video I want to view it shows the initialising thing but then the screen is black where the video should be. My daughter has the same Mac and operating system and it played on her computer - so I do know its not the web site itself that has the problem. It works in Chrome. Any ideas - apple want me to wipe the computer and start again but IM DELAYING THAT if possible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When I open the video I want to view it shows the initialising thing but then the screen is black where the video should be.

What is the direct link to the website in question?

Apple, like Google, are moving to a click-to-play model for Flash.  Meaning, Flash is usually blocked by default and needs to be enabled, even on a per-site, basis.  Please see Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari to enable Flash Player system-wide or a per-site basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines