• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Not working on Facebook Gameroom Or Kongregate.com on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been playing games on Facebook Game room for over a yr now. And Kongregate.com for 4 yrs. All of a sudden I get the message that my flash player is outdated even tho I automatically update my flash player. Websites that I have used for yrs now I cant play games on because I keep getting a screen that tells me to update my flash player.............. I UPDATED MY FLASH PLAYER, and it still tells me to update to the latest version.  First it was with Microsoft edge, but that's because the programmers at Microsoft are douchebags and don't know how to properly code anything.  But now I'm using Google chrome to play the same games only using a different browser, and I'm now getting the same stupid message. WTF!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google and Microsoft are both moving to HTML5 by default and a such, implemented Flash as click-to-play in both  Chrome and Edge browser, resulting in users needing to enable Flash on both.  The behaviour in detecting Flash and 'allowing Flash' is obviously different in both. Google is also implementing a Site Engagement Index which determines if Flash content displays without the user having to allow it. Due to these changes content developers may need to update their content to function with these new requirements.  Please refer to the following for assistance:

Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?hl=en

Edge:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines