• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash not working on Safari

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed Flash Version 27.0.0.187 on my Macbook Air running High Sierra version 10.13.1 and it will not work with Safari Version 11.0.1. I have verified whether Flash Player is installed, and it is. I have enabled it in the System Preferences and Safari Preference. There are no ad or content blockers on my computer and JavaScript is Enabled. I have followed all the troubleshooting and it still won't work.

I downloaded Chrome and Flash works perfect on Chrome however I cannot use Chrome for work. I need to use Safari. Can you please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

I had one of those ah-ha moments this morning.  I'm pretty sure that this is Safari's Safe Mode preventing Flash Player from accessing the files you're trying to open.

Please give this a shot:

Remove restrictions on Flash content playing in Safari

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please provide the exact link to the content that is not working in Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't supply the exact link as it is the backend of our website. We use flash to upload images to our site. We use Flash to upload the gallery images in posts like this: https://www.completecar.ie/car-reviews/article/Toyota/Prius/Prius_Plug-in_Hybrid/1130/7762/2017-Toyo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had one of those ah-ha moments this morning.  I'm pretty sure that this is Safari's Safe Mode preventing Flash Player from accessing the files you're trying to open.

Please give this a shot:

Remove restrictions on Flash content playing in Safari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. That worked. Really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines