• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash not working Properly?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Websites that use flash, like Bear 71, won't work on Google Chrome. They do work on Google Chrome Canary. Either i don't know is it the problem of browser or the system. When i try to open these type of [moderator: link deleted - self promoting your site is not allowed on these forums] flash player will not work properly. I've tried several solutions like messing with Chrome's plugins and components pages. I have also messed with pepper flash dll files. None of these have solved my problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Problem solve Cnet help me to solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to uninstall all your browsers and flash, reboot and reinstall your browser. Chrome does not need you install Flash,

it's embedded already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you posted has been removed.  There was no flash content on it.  Do not force users ,who are attempting to assist you, to navigate your site looking for the issue.  If there is a legitimate flash issue, post the direct link to the exact page that exhibits the issue and the operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solve Cnet help me to solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad you were able to resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I using Adobe flash player it is a very small programme it also helps you play videos. But I face a problem with Adobe flash player is not working properly on my system I also reinstalled Adobe flash player on my system but I face the same problem after some time I was checked out [moderator: linked to questionable content deleted] it provides the best customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines