• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.02 installation file Windows 2012R2

Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please help me to provide the link to download Flash Player 11.02 installation file Windows 2012R2. I tried accesing  the flash player archive all i can see is all Linux installation file. here are the list of files i have downloaded earlier.

Please help.

fp_11.2.202.626_archive.zip

fp_11.2.202.643_archive.zip

fp_11.2.202.644_archive.zip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Hi Flash Player 11.2.202.626 is only available for Linux, not any other platform.

Have you enabled Desktop Experience in Server 2012?  The embedded version of Flash Player is disabled by default.  Once Desktop Experience is enabled Flash Player will be enabled in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you let us know why do you need FP11 version. We do not recommend using such older versions of Flash Player.

For which browser do you need Flash Player. On Windows 2012 R2, for IE browser Flash Player comes installed as part of Windows and all Flash Player updates are pushed by Microsoft as part of Windows updates.

In case you are using chrome browser, Flash Player is bundled within Chrome and all updates are pushed by Google as part of Chrome updates.

For Firefox/Opera browsers, you can get latest version of Flash Player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We using hpe product unable to view the page initially I Installed flash 25.0.17 offline installer but the page is still not able load. Then I raise case with Hp support they mentioned now to try version 21. Could you able to provide download link for the flash player version 21.

Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide the link to the page which is not working with 25.0.0.171 version. Which browser are you using? If you are using IE browser, please follow steps mentioned on Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer  to enable Flash Player.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is secured environment can't share the page. Im using Internet explorer 11. When I use the same URL outside the secured environment im able to see the page using Chrome with Flash version of 25.0.17. But internally having issues.

If you can provide the link I can test it on my site and update you.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flash Player 11.2.202.626 is only available for Linux, not any other platform.

Have you enabled Desktop Experience in Server 2012?  The embedded version of Flash Player is disabled by default.  Once Desktop Experience is enabled Flash Player will be enabled in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i haven't tried that let me enable the desktop experience test it. update you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for giving the right solution it did worked. Able to see the event page after enabling the desktop experience feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Note that the embedded version of Flash Player is updated by Microsoft via Windows Update.  There was a new version released today, as such, you'll want to run Windows Update to obtain the latest version. This page, Adobe - Flash Player , lists the latest version for each OS and browser.  Since Server 2012 isn't officially supported, it's not included on the list, but it should have the same version as Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines