Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 11.2

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I work on an offline network, and basically I am using a type of moodle. Once I am able to upload a swf and html file properly(a flash project) it pops up a request for flash 11.2 or higher.

Now first off i cant for the life of me find a windows 7 flash player 11.2 download.

Secondly, i enabled everything on google chrome and all, i got the 23.0r version of flash player and it is still popping that up.

It might be the moodle but to be sure I need a download for flash player 11.2

Sorry for asking for this, its pretty much googling this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Previous versions of Flash Player are posted at Archived Adobe Flash Player versions . But, it won't be of help to you as Chrome will not load Flash Player 11.2.  At that time we only released the ActiveX (for IE) an NPAPI plugin (Firefox and Chrome at that time), however, Chrome only uses the PPAPI plugin now, and won't load the NPAPI plugin at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous versions of Flash Player are posted at Archived Adobe Flash Player versions . But, it won't be of help to you as Chrome will not load Flash Player 11.2.  At that time we only released the ActiveX (for IE) an NPAPI plugin (Firefox and Chrome at that time), however, Chrome only uses the PPAPI plugin now, and won't load the NPAPI plugin at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok very good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines