Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 25 distribution licence

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I work for a large healthcare organisation. Some time ago, my colleague applied for a distribution licence in order to deploy Flash Player and Shockwave Player to around 3500 client computers, using the site https://distribute.adobe.com/

We did not hear back from Adobe, so more recently, I have also submitted an application. Unfortunately after three weeks, I have had no reply by email or telephone.

Could someone please point us in the direction of where to seek help from about this and chase the request?

Using the support section of the main Adobe site, the community forums are the only support option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic in your private message.  To send a private message click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  Please note that public domain email addresses (e.g. gmail, Hotmail, yahoo, etc) are not allowed and distribution licensing requests using these domains will be rejected.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I received the PM and have requested the licensing team to resend the email.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters are configured to deliver the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines