• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 26.0 r0 not working on newest Firefox Update

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Update on Firefox today and suddenly Flash Player just crashed all the time. It didn't let me even load it once.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it like 3 times and tried everything that I could find on Google, but nothing worked.

In Chrome it works fine, but I am not really good with this browser and actually wanted to stick with Firefox.

Anybody else has this or does anybody have any tips?

Edit: I use Firefox since 10 years and I did have similar problems, but they were easily resolved by just reinstalling it, but this time nothing works. I keep getting immediatley "Flash Player 26.0 r0 not working" and a crash report.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday I installed a new update for my graphiccard and then it worked fine, but now i have the same issue again...

somebody... please? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't rebooted the computer since the problem started, that's a great place to start.  Actually power it down for a few seconds t o allow all the hardware to fully discharge and reset.

If the problem persists, a crash report would be useful.

In Firefox, go to about:crashes

Right-click on the first couple links and choose Open in new Tab

Copy the addresses from those tabs and paste them into a reply here.  I'd be happy to take a look.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

For some links i get this: About Throttling

And this one is also one of the other links: [@ ss2osd.dll@0x4f69] - Firefox 55.0.2 Crash Report - Report ID: 8841a7c5-826e-4c83-9daf-5aff6117082...

hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get about:throttling, just type about:crashes in the address bar, and it will proceed and submit it.

The crash you're seeing is in the Realtek audio drivers, typically for the built-in sound card on your motherboard.

I'd recommend grabbing the latest copy of Realtek drivers off of the ASUS support site.

Official Support | ASUS Global

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines