• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 26 ECCN / Schedule B/HTS Information

Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I know this is probably the wrong group to post to for this, but I have tried everywhere to no avail. I have been searching for this information and cannot find it. The following link has the information, but is only showing up to Flash Player 23... Trade Compliance | Adobe .

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the inquiry.  It has been forwarded to the appropriate team and we are awaiting a reply.  I'll post back when I have an update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend contacting our legal and compliance team directly at the email address listed on that page for an official, authoritative answer.  The technical experts and community volunteers on this forum are not in a position to provide authoritative legal advice.

If you're unable to get a response from that venue in a reasonable timeframe, shoot me a private message with contact information, and I'll be happy to get it escalated on your behalf.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just FYI, I sent an email over to the trade compliance team on your behalf.

I'll continue to annoy people until I get an answer for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for all the help! I really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines