• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 27.0.0.159 causing IE 11 to recover web page

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the newest update for Flash Player 27.0.0.159 is causing IE 11 to recover webpage before it even loads videos or games or even adobes own test page...this is on a Windows 7 pro computer.....you tube videos face book apps.....I uninstall the flash player and pages will come up saying I need flash player.. I have even gone as far as installing 27.0.0.130 but pages are saying I need the newer version of flash player and when reinstalled it still crashes IE 11

Mark Wolfe                                          

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.  It would be really helpful if you could give us a crash dump.  We're seeing some evidence of an intermittent crash at startup, which affects a very small subset of the population.  If that's the issue, we have a candidate fix, and we might be able to run a pre-release build by you next week.

Without a crash dump; however, I can only guess about what the crash you're experiencing actually is.  The crash dump will give me hard data to look at, and should let me give you a definitive answer.  If it is the issue above, it would also help us validate some of our assumptions about the fix itself.

Please see the following guide on how to report a crash or error:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/report-flash-player-crash.html

If you reply here with the bug number, or if it's easier for you to just throw the crash dump up on Adobe Send, Dropbox, etc., we'd be appreciative.  If you don't want to post the link or dump publicly, you can click my name and shoot me a private message.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a candidate fix in today's beta.  I'd definitely be interested in whether or not it helps.

You can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/go/flashplayerbeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines