• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 32.0.0.238

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Como faço para baixar o instalador do flash player 32.0.0.238? Preciso dele para o meu Pro Tools funcionar corretamente.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Deleted User
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

You can get the MSI installers from this URL:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adobe-flash-msi-installers/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Archive versions are no longer available, I read. Probably to stop people trying to hide from the EOL by foolishly not updating. Use the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John. On this website dont have version 32.0.0.238 anymore... Need anyone who have the setup archive to send to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the MSI installers from this URL:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adobe-flash-msi-installers/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely these downloads are illegal? Adobe does not give authority to anyone else to distribute Flash Player freely. And if they are illegal, they will also be dangerous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Archive versions are no longer available, I read. Probably to stop people trying to hide from the EOL by foolishly not updating. Use the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the Flash Player's iminent end-of-life, archive versions are no longer avaiable.  I highly recommend not installing any files someone sends you, or from websites someone sends you to.  Adobe cannot guarantee the legitimacy of any installers downloaded from non-official sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello my name is Pavel. I have a question! The question will be something like why remove Adobe Flash Player? I'm used to the player and play and watch! This is not everyone can use HTML 5, not everyone has experience naturally I do not have such practice? I think it is necessary to save the loser, but who has the experience to use it with HTML 5? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines